You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
{{ message }}
This repository was archived by the owner on Sep 2, 2023. It is now read-only.
Repository navigation
This repository was archived by the owner on Sep 2, 2023. It is now read-only.
In #90 (comment) it was suggested that we reschedule the May 23 meeting because many people will be unavailable due to a TC39 meeting. Can we push the meeting one week to May 30? At the same time.
I’m assuming we would then continue every two weeks thereafter (June 13, June 27, etc.) but we can figure that out at the meeting.
In case it is not clear, you are invited to participate in the summit and in that session in particular. You are also welcome to file for travel expenses (see #48 ) - I don't think you participated when that was posted.
Activity
devsnek commentedon May 19, 2018
if we reschedule we might want to push it back 10-15 min so we don't bump the @nodejs/diagnostics meeting
benjamingr commentedon May 19, 2018
May 30th is a day before the node summit and a lot of people will be traveling.
We do have a meeting during the summit though.
GeoffreyBooth commentedon May 20, 2018
A modules meeting during the summit? When?
benjamingr commentedon May 20, 2018
During the first day (May 31st):
See the nodejs/summit post here.
In case it is not clear, you are invited to participate in the summit and in that session in particular. You are also welcome to file for travel expenses (see #48 ) - I don't think you participated when that was posted.
GeoffreyBooth commentedon May 20, 2018
I didn't think that applied to me. Will there be a Zoom or similar I could login to?
benjamingr commentedon May 20, 2018
@GeoffreyBooth that meeting will be face-to-face, you are welcome to attend.
Do we have plans to allow remote participation in the meeting or does that complicate it @MylesBorins ?
GeoffreyBooth commentedon May 20, 2018
I’m already traveling elsewhere that week but I’d love to attend remotely if possible.
mhdawson commentedon May 21, 2018
I can't make this week and will be travelling next week to the summit so only 50% that I'd make next week.
MylesBorins commentedon May 21, 2018
I think we should keep the initial meeting for this wednesday. I am most likely not able to attend, but perhaps @jdalton can chair again.
If we don't have quorum there are still a bunch of things that can be talked about.
If we want to make a permanent change to the meeting schedule we should likely run another doodle
ljharb commentedon May 21, 2018
Specifically I do not think we should have a decision on transparent interop, whether we have quorum or not.
benjamingr commentedon May 21, 2018
@ljharb
I don't think we've reached that point yet anyway.
jdalton commentedon May 21, 2018
@MylesBorins
I can. We'll need a foundation member to attend too.
@ljharb
Ya, we can hold off on that. This week won't be a good week for that (stakeholders absent).
GeoffreyBooth commentedon May 21, 2018
Okay, I’m happy to close this and keep the next meeting at 2018-05-23 unless there’s anyone else who’d prefer otherwise.
@MylesBorins will it be possible to have the summit meeting on webchat somehow?
benjamingr commentedon May 21, 2018
@jdalton
I don't know if that's the answer you were looking for but as a modules team member you are entitled to join the foundation - there is a post explaining how to do so at https://github.com/nodejs/members and https://github.com/orgs/nodejs/teams/members/discussions/6 (both these links are only applicable to members).
Or did you mean something else?
jdalton commentedon May 21, 2018
@benjamingr
Ah, I've joined that 🎉
I meant someone with admin zoom access and all the youtube rights to stream/record.
MylesBorins commentedon May 21, 2018